Subject: Reminder: To NFPTs/For review by 17 January 2024: notes from the meeting of 19 November and feedback survey
From: "ECDC Courses" <[email-masked]>
To: "AlpersK" <[email-masked]>, "Elisabeth DELAROCQUE-ASTAGNEAU" <[email-masked]>,Kärt Sõber <[email-masked]>,Joël Mossong <[email-masked]>, "Patricia Garvey" <[email-masked]>, "veronika.ucakar" <[email-masked]>, "Alina Zaharia" <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>, "Ettore Amato" <[email-masked]>, "Borg Maria-Louise at Health Regulation" <[email-masked]>, "Steen Ethelberg" <[email-masked]>, "Moa.Rehn" <[email-masked]>, "Kassiani Mellou" <[email-masked]>, "Lot
Cc: "EPIET OFFICE" <[email-masked]>, "EPIET OFFICE" <[email-masked]>, "Adam Roth" <[email-masked]>, "Adrian Boncan" <[email-masked]>, "Adrian Troncoso Campos" <[email-masked]>, "Amelie Plymoth" <[email-masked]>, "Esther Kukielka Zunzunegui" <[email-masked]>, "Jeanine Pommier" <[email-masked]>, "Karen Aimard" <[email-masked]>, "Rodrigo Filipe" <[email-masked]>, "Timothee Dub" <[email-masked]>, "Urszula Bogatynska" <
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2025 09:00:54 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To:         National Focal Points for Public Health Training (members)

CC:         National Focal Points for Public Health Training (alternates)

CC:         National Coordinators (members and alternates)

CC:         Vicky Lefevre, Head of Unit Public Health Functions, ECDC

CC:         Adam Roth, Head of Section Public Health Training, ECDC

CC:         Jeanine Pommier, Group Leader Continuous Professional 
Development, ECDC

CC:         ECDC Public Health Training Section

Dear National Focal Points for Public Health Training,

This is a kind reminder in case you have any comments to the notes from our 
last meeting (please see links below).

We would also appreciate your feedback to this 
<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=AjfXapxARkCuWcxL6jNFBwah2QZU6QFHq7zItubZHSpUODc0SDIySVFCT1lIQkxDNjI1RkVFN0dXQy4u> 
short anonymous survey, to improve our future meetings. Please note that 
this is a joint survey for TSF and NFPTs participating in the meeting. In 
case you hold several functions, please fill it in only once.

Thank you for those who already provided anonymous feedback.

Kind regards,

Urszula, on behalf of Public Health Training Section

Urszula Bogatynska

Training Support Specialist

Classified as ECDC NORMAL 

From: ECDC Courses
Sent: 18 December 2024 09:44
To: AlpersK <[email-masked]>; Elisabeth DELAROCQUE-ASTAGNEAU 
<[email-masked]>; Kärt Sõber 
<[email-masked]>; Joël Mossong <[email-masked]>; 
Patricia Garvey <[email-masked]>; veronika.ucakar 
<[email-masked]>; Alina Zaharia <[email-masked]>; Hana 
Orlíková <[email-masked]>; Ettore Amato <[email-masked]>; Borg 
Maria-Louise at Health Regulation <[email-masked]>; Steen 
Ethelberg <[email-masked]>; Moa.Rehn <[email-masked]>; 
Kassiani Mellou <[email-masked]>; Lotta Siira <[email-masked]>; 
Galgoczi Agnes <[email-masked]>; vanya.rangelova 
<[email-masked]>; Pedro Licinio Pinto Leite 
<[email-masked]>; Reich Andreas 
<[email-masked]>; D'ancona Fortunato <[email-masked]>; 
Gauci Charmaine at Health Regulation <[email-masked]>; Zaida 
Herrador Ortiz <[email-masked]>; Andrea Kološová 
<[email-masked]>; Geismar Jan Henning 
<[email-masked]>; dorotac <[email-masked]>; Despo 
Constantinou <[email-masked]>; Javiera Rebolledo 
<[email-masked]>; Jurgita Pakalniškiene 
<[email-masked]>; natasa.antoljak <[email-masked]>; 
Margreet te Wierik <[email-masked]>; Despo Constantinou 
<[email-masked]>; D'ancona Fortunato <[email-masked]>; 
Dzintars Mozgis <[email-masked]>; Gauci Charmaine at Health 
Regulation <[email-masked]>; Andrea Kološová 
<[email-masked]>; Irena Klavs <[email-masked]>
Cc: EPIET OFFICE <[email-masked]>; EPIET OFFICE 
<[email-masked]>; Adam Roth <[email-masked]>; Adrian 
Boncan <[email-masked]>; Adrian Troncoso Campos 
<[email-masked]>; Amelie Plymoth 
<[email-masked]>; Esther Kukielka Zunzunegui 
<[email-masked]>; Jeanine Pommier 
<[email-masked]>; Karen Aimard 
<[email-masked]>; Rodrigo Filipe 
<[email-masked]>; Timothee Dub <[email-masked]>; 
Urszula Bogatynska <[email-masked]>; bernard.kaic 
<[email-masked]>; Elisavet Constantinou <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]; Kamilla Grønborg Laut <[email-masked]>; Stine Ulendorf 
Jacobsen <[email-masked]>; Kärt Sõber <[email-masked]>; Julia Geller 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Otto Helve 
<[email-masked]>; Savolainen-Kopra Carita 
<[email-masked]>; Paula GARCIA-LOBATO 
<[email-masked]>; Anne-Catherine VISO 
<[email-masked]>; Lea Rathmachers 
<[email-masked]>; ECDC-Koordination, RKI <[email-masked]>; Rexroth, Ute 
<[email-masked]>; AnderHeidenMa <[email-masked]>; Theodora Kalomama 
<[email-masked]>; Dimitrios Paraskevis <[email-masked]>; 
Christakis Chatzichristodoulou <[email-masked]>; Agnes 
Danielisz <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Judit 
Rezsofi <[email-masked]>; Guðrún Aspelund - Landl 
<[email-masked]>; Lois O'Connor <[email-masked]>; Aine 
Grace <[email-masked]>; Louise Cullen <[email-masked]>; Francesco 
Maraglino <[email-masked]>; Antra Bormane 
<[email-masked]>; Dehler Silvia, Dr. med. <[email-masked]>; 
Jurgita Pakalniškiene <[email-masked]>; greta.gargasiene 
<[email-masked]>; Jean-Claude Schmit 
<[email-masked]>; Hester de Melker 
<[email-masked]>; Susan van den Hof <[email-masked]>; 
Macdonald, Emily Ann <[email-masked]>; Heidi Lange 
<[email-masked]>; Zacharczuk Katarzyna <[email-masked]>; Mariana 
Ferreira <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 
lucia.paulikova <[email-masked]>; ecdc <[email-masked]>; maja.socan 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Simón Soria. Fernando 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; Agneta Falk Filipsson 
<[email-masked]>; Sara Bengtsson 
<[email-masked]>; birgitta.lesko 
<[email-masked]>; anette.richardson 
<[email-masked]>; Rune Stensvold <[email-masked]>; 
Reinhild Strauss <[email-masked]>; 
hilde.klovstad <[email-masked]>; Vasco Peixoto 
<[email-masked]>; Ginreta Megelinskiene 
<[email-masked]>; branko.kolaric <[email-masked]>; 
Susan Hahne <[email-masked]>; Keiti Aren <[email-masked]>; 
Anna Papandreou <[email-masked]>; Pekka Nuorti (TAU 
<[email-masked]>; Paula GARCIA-LOBATO 
<[email-masked]>; a.lamprou 
<[email-masked]>; Judit Rezsofi <[email-masked]>; Lisa 
Domegan <[email-masked]>; Visscher Carla <[email-masked]>; 
Melillo Tanya at Health Regulation <[email-masked]>; Vasco Peixoto 
<[email-masked]>; Adriana Pistol <[email-masked]>; Hudecková 
Henrieta <[email-masked]>; Silvia Herrera Leon 
<[email-masked]>; ECDC Info <[email-masked]>; ECDC Courses 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: To NFPTs/For review by 17 January 2024: notes from the meeting of 
19 November and feedback survey

To:         National Focal Points for Public Health Training (members)

CC:         National Focal Points for Public Health Training (alternates)

CC:         National Coordinators (members and alternates)

CC:         Vicky Lefevre, Head of Unit Public Health Functions, ECDC

CC:         Adam Roth, Head of Section Public Health Training, ECDC

CC:         Jeanine Pommier, Group Leader Continuous Professional 
Development, ECDC

CC:         ECDC Public Health Training Section

Dear Colleagues,

Following the National Focal Points for Public Heath Training meeting on 19 
November, and joint session with Training Site Forum, please find below 
links to related notes and feedback survey.

Notes

* 
<https://ecdc365.sharepoint.com/:w:/r/teams/econ_phttsf/Storage/NFPT%20and%20TSF%20joint%20meetings/2024/November%202024/Notes%20NFPT%20meeting%2019%20November%202024.docx?d=we55dacda05d448c49ad4225392fce837&csf=1&web=1&e=WyI8bU> 
Notes NFPT meeting 19 November 2024.docx
* 
<https://ecdc365.sharepoint.com/:w:/r/teams/econ_phttsf/Storage/NFPT%20and%20TSF%20joint%20meetings/2024/November%202024/Notes%20TSF%20and%20NFPT%20joint%20session%2019%20November%202024.docx?d=w90905cc028a5489da149a213ce40eb7c&csf=1&web=1&e=sI1YMR> 
Notes TSF and NFPT joint session 19 November 2024.docx
* 
<https://ecdc365.sharepoint.com/:w:/r/teams/econ_phttsf/Storage/NFPT%20and%20TSF%20joint%20meetings/2024/November%202024/Notes%20TSF%20meeting%2018,%2019%20November%202024.docx?d=we171c3cd1702452aad631982d0fcf58d&csf=1&web=1&e=Y60cr9> 
Notes TSF meeting 18, 19 November 2024.docx– this information is relevant 
for those of you holding also the role of TSF, while for others only for 
information

Please provide your comments to the notes, if any, by 17 January. Afterwards 
these documents will be finalised.

Feedback survey

We would also appreciate your feedback to this 
<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=AjfXapxARkCuWcxL6jNFBwah2QZU6QFHq7zItubZHSpUODc0SDIySVFCT1lIQkxDNjI1RkVFN0dXQy4u> 
short anonymous survey, to improve our future meetings. Please note that 
this is a joint survey for TSF and NFPTs participating in the meeting. In 
case you hold several functions, please fill it in only once.

Presentations

We are also resharing link to the 
<https://ecdc365.sharepoint.com/:f:/r/teams/econ_phttsf/Storage/NFPT%20and%20TSF%20joint%20meetings/2024/November%202024?csf=1&web=1&e=V1jsqG> 
folder with presentations.

Our approach is to limit sharing files as attachments as the collaboration 
site we have enables us to share files using links. Please let us know in 
case you cannot access the links so we can further investigate. This is 
important for future file sharing, especially when comments/feedback is 
needed.

As the holiday season approaches, I want also to express my warm gratitude 
for your support and collaboration this year.

Wishing you joyful holidays and a great start of 2025!

Kind regards,

Adam Roth

Head of Section Public Health Training Section

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.